Luckode Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help! My VM is acting up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TweetytheBird92
Admin
TweetytheBird92

Help! My VM is acting up! Empty
PostSubject: Help! My VM is acting up!   Help! My VM is acting up! Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 13, 2024 7:34 pm

If your Squeak VM is acting weird, you may have changed some settings on accident. To change these settings back, click on the Luckode clover at the top-left of the title bar or right-click the title bar itself.

Click on or hover over the VM Preferences dropdown. The options are sorted into categories.

Mouse mapping - If your mouse clicks are weird, you may want to set both the 1 button mouse and 3 button mouse options off.
Security settings - Allow file access - If files won't show up in file chooser dialogs, turn this option on. You may have to click Yes on a couple of dialogs.
Debug options - Show output console - If you have a weird white block at the bottom of your Luckode window, you may want to turn this option off unless you're debugging the VM.
Back to top Go down
https://luckodeforums.forumotion.com

Help! My VM is acting up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luckode Forums :: About Luckode :: FAQ-
Jump to: